Friday, March 2, 2012

Good Day Sunshine :)

I want to give a big THANK YOU to Kyra Lennon at Write Here, Write Now for these beautiful awards. :)



There are some rules for accepting them, (of course.) I have to answer some questions and then I get to pass these lovely awards on to others. (My favorite part.) :)

  1. Favorite Color? Blue
  2. Favorite Animal? Horses or dogs, they're both great.
  3. Favorite Number? seven
  4. Favorite (non-alcoholic) drink? lemonade
  5. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, haven't tried Twitter yet. 
  6. My passion? Writing and riding. 
  7. Getting or Giving presents? I love picking out gifts for people. :)
  8. Favorite pattern? I'm going to say polka dots, even though I don't actually wear a lot of polka dots. I really do like them. :) 
  9. Favorite day of the week? Thursday right now. My husband has it off, plus there are lots of fun shows that day. :)
  10. Favorite flower? Lilacs
Okay, the first person I'd like to give these to is Patsy Collins. She's amazing, and I thought these awards are particularly perfect for her because she: 1. Is getting her book published. Yay for Patsy! and 2. Posts contests for other writers all the time, helping them to get closer to making their dreams come true as well.

I'd also like to pass these on to:
Annalisa Crawford, whose novella, Cat and the Dreamer, I am currently reading. (It's great, by the way!)

Susanna Leonard Hill, whose picture book blog is amazing and so helpful for writers.

Hope Roberson, who is a talented writer and has a great list of blog links up right now, helping out her fellow bloggers.

Victoria at Twenty Something Fiction Writer, whose great personality shines through on her blog. She is so much fun!

And don't forget to check out our blog hop WiP: The Movie!

    21 comments:

    1. Congratulations! And not many pick Thursday.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Glad you like the awards! I'm gonna go and check out the people you tagged! :D

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you SO MUCH, Rachel! I am honored! And clearly we are kindred spirits as I would have answered the same to practically every question! I guess I'll have to get more creative :) Have a great weekend!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thank you for the awards, my dear! Oh and I love lemonade too and you have to get a twitter! They are so much fun and help with blog followers :D Let me know if you do!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yay! I loved your answers. :) I love violets, too. They would definitely make my top ten list. ;)

        Delete
    5. Thank you Rachel! Loved learning those things about you :) I just finished reading The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater, have you read it? Writing and riding mixed together :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I haven't read it yet, but I've been hearing about. It is on my to-be-read list. :)

        Delete
    6. Aaaw thank you, Rachel! You're very kind (mind you it's true - lots of people I meet are amazed ;-) ) What pretty awards!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thank you Rachel, that's so lovely. Do I answer the same questions? (Well, I already have in my head, do I share them?):-)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yep, looking forward to hearing them. :) Also, I finished Cat and the Dreamer yesterday. I loved it! But it made me tear up. :(

        Delete
      2. So glad you liked it. I'll be putting the awards on my blog in a couple of days. Thanks again.

        Delete
    8. You've been tagged in my Lucky 7 meme!

      Give it a try for a little luck in your writing!

      Go to: http://blog.jayceedelorenzo.com for details

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I am going to do this, it's such a great idea! (But I checked, and my page 77, seventh line is not that interesting.)

        Delete
    9. Oooh, I never thought of lilacs. I love those too.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Congratulations on the awards!

      I'm hearing lots of great buzz about Annalisa's book. Can't wait to read it.

      ReplyDelete