Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday Mornings

Today is the first Saturday I've been home in about two and a half months.
But speech is over, so I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn and ride a bus to a cold high school (they are always cold on Saturdays, I don't know why) and judge kids
giving speeches about anything from mosquitoes to suicide.
 
I love speech, but it's kind of nice to be home.
I am busy working on revisions at the moment and it's fun
to see my story getting polished up more and more.
 
I hope all of you are having a great weekend!
I hope to be around the blogging world a lot more now that speech is done. :)

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your first Saturday to do what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a speech teacher! I am horrible at public speaking.

    Love the new background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying your Saturday! I always hated giving speeches in high school and college, though ironically I signed up to do a speech contest once. It was a 3 person play, but still nerve racking. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your day and can't wait to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a great feeling, isn't it. My son plays hockey, and when that season is over, I feel like what are we gonna do with our Saturdays. But it feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurray for having your Saturdays back! Hope all your revisions go well. :)

    ReplyDelete